02 February 2007

In DDR Hell

SO... I've been kidnapped and placed here, right fricken here, in DDR Hell. For those of you that aren't aware of DDR, it is Dance Dance Revolution. A game where you extend your reality through the use of a floor pad into a "dancing game." Now these aren't steps your mother would teach you, no, these are some hip hoppidy steps fit for well, a DDR Competition. My captors, AJR and BB - who are DDR Fiends. However, there is also AB - who just likes to watch but claims to be "good," Sure.

Well, they finally got me to Revolutionize myself on the DDR.... well, lets say that my Foot-Eye coordination is somewhat lacking. I believe they described it as... LOOK, he is tryig to kill bugs on the floor. At first I thought, oh lord, how embarrasing, I can't DDR (which works as both a noun and verb)... but wait, Who in the heck cares about my ability to DDR... then I realized it. I was in judgement. I was being examined for my skills and talents. Here in NV52... DDR is GOD. It is the path by which all who enter are judged. A formidable labryinth where the lion is waiting. Yes. DDR is Lion here and I am with sowrd, defending my life.

Did I pass? I don't know, all I know - is I'm still breathing, still living (unlike poor HUE). I'm thankful to the Lord for this trial, and hope that in Him and through Him by the Ways of DDR, I will become purified and sanctified into the being I am to become.

Dance Dance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best blog ever.

Book it.

~AJB