01 February 2007

Snow

So, today it snowed a little bit. Enough to cancel work and close schools. Most business were open on a delay. I fear that tomorrow will be even worse however. It started to rain around 4:30 pm today and has continued to rain into the present time. It is supposed to drop below freezing tonight, which probably means all that pretty rain is going to turn into nasty ice!

Tomorrow I have a Senior Project Meeting and another Committee Meeting. Plus I have 2 classes, one of which has a test. I'm pretty studied up for the test, and prepared, but am not that excited about trying to drive to school to make it there in time.

Today I woke up early and cancelled my computer training class for work, then I went back to bed and woke up periodically for the phone. I finally woke up at what felt to be 10:00 in the morning, but turned out to be well after noon, actually around 2:00 PM. I thought perhaps all the clocks had broken. It is funny how bright it is outside when the ground is covered with snow, it made it look so early everytime I woke up. Early enought to make me want to crawl back into bed and sleep!

Well, hopefully the weather won't be too bad tomorrow. As for now I'm going to snuggle up in bed with a nice oven-pizza and my Honors Cosmology book and learn out to cut some hair!

Studying Hard!

No comments: