14 February 2005

Meeting People

I've always loved relationships with people. I have different levels of friendships with people from all different age groups. One of my fortes has to be my ability to bond with people that are older than me. I love elderly people and people in their forties. Most of these people like me back because I'm suave, charming, and responsible. Regardless... I just like knowing many different people and listening about their experiences. I feel the more I learn from others (specifically wiser individuals) the less mistakes I may make. Regardless, I've recently bonded with this wonderful couple.

I met the lady at work in the admissions office. She's such a neat person. I would speak to her for quite some time about her experiences, and why she now lives in Brevard and what not.... One day I invited her to go to dinner with Allison and I, and then I got to know her better. This week I met her husband, and we actually went to Dinner with them tonight. I think it is really cool with Allison and I can comfortably double date with a couple in their forties. They are simply wonderful people, and I really enjoy talking to them.

I'm excited to continue our friendship with them. It's amazing how "lines" of our lives are connected with the "dots" of our friendships. They are the staples of existence, relationships are the strongholds that bind us. I'm excited because of the experiences I'm sharing with the new and long term people in my life.

Never push a friend away, don't burn bridges.

Keep Friendly!

No comments: